It’s Nearly 00:00 On A Saturday Night, But I’ve Got To Write This Down!
It’s just happened to me again – for the third time!
It’s a feeling of excitement in the pit of my stomach, combined with a sense of “rightness”.
The first time I got this was when I eventually kicked the Shiney Object habit and started working on my first IM product – the IMI Organizer.
What caused those feelings were three things:
1) Something had “clicked” in my head, and I knew that I knew enough to get started on developing the product. I knew the “outline” – the “countours” – of where I was heading, and, crucially, I somehow knew that I knew enough to fill in the details. The ideas had been gestating for long enough.
2) I also knew that I was creating something which was unique (and that is always exciting), but more importantly…
3) I also knew that I was creating something which was desperately needed – so there would be a good market for it.
The second time I got this feeling was when I got the idea for the Internet Professionals Master Agenda Program.
Exactly the same three things were in place
1) I had the outline (the Stages etc) but not the details – although I knew I knew enough to fill in the gaps (which I did during the early months of my mentoring program)
2) I also knew it was unique.
3) I also knew it was desperately needed.
That feeling has just happened again – for the third time!
1) Just now, I was mapping out some ideas for a product that I’d been mulling over for some time, and suddenly the outline of the framework more-or-less jumped out at me! And I KNOW I can complete the framework and fill in the details (although there ARE a lot of details!)
2) Again – this is unique! Well – the topic isn’t unique or original. There are many people giving advice and coaching and mentoring about it – people who have taken this a LOT further than I have. But no-one is packaging it up in the way I will be doing.
3) And for sure, this is DESPERATELY needed! This is the simplest, most guaranteed way to make money online – and I will be providing a system + coaching like nothing else you’ve seen.
So yes – I AM very excited about this – and I’m going to be following up on this very soon!
(I’ve decided to document the launch of this idea on this blog – so this is the first of a number of posts. If you’re on my mailing list, you’ll get to hear about the developments. If you’re not, make sure you register to get updates of this blog.)
Feel free to comment below – although I’ve not told you much at the moment, I do admit!